The Secret of the Full Gauntlet

Hey guys how have you been?, its Luka again and this time I'll be talking about the Full Gauntlet from My hero academia:two heroes.

Before I start the review I want to inform y'all that this article contains spoilers from the movie (My hero academia: The two heroes).

From the Movie Melissa explained the full gauntlet as a supporting device she made while watching All might and it could take 3 of All might's punches at full power.

So what's the secret behind The Full Gauntlet ?.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

When I watched the movie and she stated that The Full Gauntlet could take all might's punches(3 times) at full power and Deku might be able to use his full power without damaging his hands,  a thought popped up in my mind and it was "Could this Full Gauntlet actually be a shock absorber or shock nullifier?".

So I researched about shock nullification and shock absorption and I came to the conclusion that it wasn't shock nullification but shock absorption.

Ok so what makes the full gauntlet a shock absorber?.

Well when Midoriya used one for all at 100% the force from one for all destroys the part of his body he used it on, but when be used one for all 100% with the full gauntlet his hand wasn't crushed and this was because  the force generated by one for all was absorbed by the full gauntlet and released at anything Midoriya made physical contact with.
And if the full gauntlet was a shock nullifier anything Midoriya made contact with won't be destroyed because the force generated by one for all would be nullified by the device.
So that's πŸ‘†πŸ‘†what makes the Full Gauntlet a Shock Absorber

Well that's all I have to say on "The Secret of the Full Gauntlet".

And hey guys how'd you rate the Full Gauntlet? As for me I'll give it an A- rating.
Leave your ratings in the comment section below and if you enjoyed this article please subscribe @https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=blogspot/EqICsv&loc=en_US

And follow me on Twitter @https://twitter.com/Favour_Omozuwa?s=09

See you next time on Luka_Anime_Insights

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shisui's teleportation jutsu explained

Can the kotoamatsukami work on a full Jinchuriki ?