The Flaming Power Of The Attack Titan

Hey guys its your boy Luka and this time on Luka anime insights I'm gonna talk about the attack titan's "flame" ability.
Before I start I'll inform you all reading this that the fire ability used by Eren as the Attack titan was never shown in the manga but only in the anime and it was only shown once. So I'll do my review on this ability only from the perspective on the anime.

So now I'll give a theory on how that power was activated.
There were 3 things that had to be met before Eren undergo the transformation.
1. His titan body had to be severely injured which would put him in a pinch.
2. His killer intent had to be at his peak and had to have a goal.
3. He had to lose control of his titan form.

I'll explain these 3 reasons in conjunction.
So during the final fight between Eren and Annie, Annie beat the shit out of Eren. I mean she ripped his leg off, destroyed his Titan jaw, removed his left palm, messed up his head. His body was in a bad shape I mean look at Eren πŸ‘‡ He's a mess.



And at this point even though he was weaker than Annie and was already beaten  by her his killer intent at her was so strong that he went into an adrenaline state and lost control of his titan  form and when that happened his Titan form couldn't regenerate its lost limbs and his blood and body temperature began to increase rapidly and that's why his titan body became like a giant moving torch.

"Yes adrenaline rush increases body and blood temperature but how does that lead to a fire titan?"

Remember when Hanje tried to touch Eren's titan arm without the skin it was really hot and that shows that titan bodies have a much more higher temperature than human bodies (I don't know the exact temperature of a titan body).
So my theory is Eren at his uncontrollable state of adrenaline rush with the attack titan made the titan body temperature increase rapidly to a point where his titan body began to self-incinerate giving his titan body the speed and power to defeat Annie and this was only possible because the first three requirements I mentioned were met.

And one more thing this is different from the colossal titan because this was a subconscious act. That of the colossal titan wasn't.

  1.  So that's all I have to say guys, hope you all enjoyed it and if you do please subscribe https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=blogspot/EqICsv&loc=en_US  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shisui's teleportation jutsu explained

The Secret of the Full Gauntlet

Can the kotoamatsukami work on a full Jinchuriki ?